When you upload a CSV file, Loader automatically creates a card with all the details related to that import. Information on the card depends on your import status, but it includes the Import number, uploaded CSV file name, starting time and date, and the total number of records in the uploaded file.
1. The circle Progress bar indicates the status of your import:
- Grey - setup is not finished
- Green - in progress/complete
- Yellow - Undo in progress/Undo Finished
- Rose - a problem with the import start
2. App icon and connected account details
- These display the data import chosen app and account. The plus sign means that no apps were chosen.
3. Imported records
- The number of records that were successfully imported into your app account. It appears after your import is completed or if you stop your import. Note that this number might not equal the total number of records in your file, as some records might fail due to errors returned by your app.
4. Failed records
- The number of records that could not be imported due to errors returned by your app. An icon with a download link will appear after the import is completed so you may inspect the failed records and error messages your app provided.
5. Control Icons
- Continue - click to go to the current step of your import to finish or modify the configuration and start the import
- Cancel - this will delete your import setup and the uploaded CSV file
- Stop - available when the import is in progress. It will stop the import if confirmed.
- Undo - available once the import is completed or in the event that the import is stopped by the user