There are several possible explanations for why after you clicked Start the import didn't commence and you see an error message in the import card. The most common are:
1. The credentials you used to connect the app account for the import are either no longer valid or have changed.
- Go to My Apps and test the connection
- Add a new account if your connection credentials were invalid
- Return to All Imports and click Continue to the corresponding Import Card
- Replace the selected account with a new one
- Proceed to the last import setup page and click Start
2. The credentials you used do not allow you to import data to your app account.
- Please check in your app if you have sufficient rights to import and update data in your app database. Once updated try to Start your import again by clicking the Continue icon on the corresponding import card.
3. Your app is temporarily down
- On a rare occasion, your app may experience downtime. Please wait and try to Start your import again.
If none of this helps please send us a message.